ARDEX AND THE GILLSPIE GROUP: FINDING A BETTER WAY
Since we began “making floors perform” thirty years ago, the mission of The Gillespie Group has been to get every job right the first time, to specification and on schedule, while minimizing risk and costly callbacks. ARDEX shares those same values with us and it’s just one reason why our flooring partnership with them yields such outstanding results.
ARDEX delivers industry leading innovation and reliable time tested solutions to the most complex installation problems for concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation or for setting natural stone, ceramic tile and any other type of flooring materials. ARDEX Engineered Cements have become the standard by which all flooring installation materials are judged – with a proven track record of product quality, innovation, dependable performance and consistency for more than three decades.
ARDEX is committed to matching the right product with the right installation methods to minimize time, cost and risk at every job site. ARDEX experts provide valuable on-site product know-how and job site consultation expertise
The broad range of ARDEX products includes:
- ARDEX V 1200™ Self-Leveling Underlayment, a trusted leveler for big jobs on tight schedules with a flow time of 10 minutes and walkable in two to three hours and can be installed over interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, epoxy coating systems and non-water soluble adhesive residues on concrete.
- ARDEX K 15® Premium Self-Leveling Underlayment, the original and the most specified self-leveler in North America for flooring projects. Formulated with a special blend of polymers it is ideal for large or small projects on, above or below grade.
- ARDEX K 60™ ARDITEX Rapid Setting Latex Smoothing and Leveling Compound offers unmatched flexibility and adhesion. This versatile, no-water-required compound is suitable for use on, above or below grade.
ARDEX is committed to protecting and sustaining the environment. Its commitment to sustainable development includes:
- The development of environmentally friendly products
- The impact its facilities have on surrounding environments
- Support and encouragement provided to employees to act as stewards of our planet and its resources
- Much like The Gillespie Group, ARDEX is a family-owned business, proud of its history and achievements, and building on a platform of sustainable, long-term growth objectives.